Sandy Petersen's The Derelict - now available in PDF and Print

MOB

It's July 1st! This means all members of The Cult of Chaos are receiving their free PDF download of The Derelict! The updated version is actually 48 pages long, as it now includes six pregenerated PCs specially tailored for the scenario (hat tip to Ron McClung). Join the Cult of Chaos here: http://bit.ly/cultofchaos

And the 48 page physical version is now available at lulu.com for USD$2.99 - http://bit.ly/29loVcJ

CmRCM5TVIAATpQg.jpg

I haven't joined Cult of Chaos, as I'm unlikely to be involved in regular attendance at any formal RPG Conventions.

I think I'ld rather just have the The Derelict in pdf version. MOB is there any chance of non-Cult of Chaos members being able to purchase this scenario as a pdf at a later date?

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

12 hours ago, Mankcam said:

I haven't joined Cult of Chaos, as I'm unlikely to be involved in regular attendance at any formal RPG Conventions.

I think I'ld rather just have the The Derelict in pdf version. MOB is there any chance of non-Cult of Chaos members being able to purchase this scenario as a pdf at a later date?

Sorry, The Derelict PDF is something special for the Cult of Chaos. But The Derelict scenario itself will be part of the 'Tales of Sandy Petersen' book we have in the works and that will be available on general release as PDF and print.

• Like 2

That sounds fair MOB, I just had to ask. It's certainly not all bad news if you guys are considering including it in a published anthology of Sandy's scenarios!

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"