Saxons Wanted ...

rust

At the moment I am just beginning to move another one of my settings to the Mythras rules, the Asornok fantasy setting. I think I could give it a fresh feel by moving it somewhat back in time, to the era of Mythic Britain, and to let my Asor from the "far north" (Thule ?) deal with the northern Britons. I have got Mythic Britain and the Companion, but it would be nice to have some more informations about the Saxons, too - I need skilled seafarers to establish a contact between Asornok and Britain, and I think the Saxons could well take over this role. To make a long question shorter: When can I hope to see the Saxons book published as a PDF ? :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

3 minutes ago, nclarke said:

Mythic Saxons is in playtest. I believe that it's due in 2017.

Thank you very much for the information. :)

Well, 2017 is a bit late for what I intended to do, but I think I could use the Pendragon supplement instead.

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

It's completing playtesting, has been through editorial, is (as we speak) having the artwork and cover prepared, but won't be ready until 2017 I'm afraid.

There is enough in the Mythic Britain core book to make use of the Saxons though - and historical sources are easy enough to find to help flesh out the gaps.

• Like 3

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 2 weeks later...