RuneQuest New how it progressing.

Belgath

After going to Gen Con and seeing the printed out copies of the current state of the new RuneQuest. Which look very good and near to completion. And hearing all the great stories my son had to say after having a chance to play it at Gen Con. I am wondering where we stand now?

• Like 3

I suspect that no "official word" or news will be forthcoming from Chaosium until late October / early November -- right now, they're likely to be fully-occupied with The Kraken & Essen Spiel (and international travel in this hightened-security era).

C'es ne pas un .sig

I'm not at the Kraken or Spiel or Spiel... Work is still continuing - on a daily basis. Currently the background campaign setting is being worked on. I'm not involved in art commissioning or anything like that so can't tell you about that. However, I can say that it's looks to be a well rounded product. People at the Kraken will get to see the WIP printouts of the Core Book, Glorantha Sourcebook, Gamesmaster Rules and The Dragon Pass Campaign. Perhaps some will get time to comment here.

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

2 hours ago, Belgath said:

From what I had a chance to look at and from the things talked about at GenCon  New RQ is vary tide to Glorantha more so then any other of the versions it will truly immerse you and the players in Glorantha which I am vary excited about. 

Yep, I understand that.  I'm looking forward to (if it turns out well enough) maybe produce a supplement that would allow people to use it for a latter Dark Ages Europe.