BRP Computer Tools (multi-platform for preference...)

NickMiddleton

So...starting work on the Magic World version? ;)

FWIW, I've been working on a form-fillable pdf for Magic World that auto-calculates a ton of stuff with some javascript. It won't be a fully automated character generator, but it will make it pretty easy to just fill-in some characteristic rolls and skill points and have the sheet handle the rest. I started with the official pdf sheet, but to avoid any issues with copyright or trade dress I'm going to build another one from scratch.

Hopefully I'll have it complete in about a month (currently in the middle of a move, so development has had to be set aside for a bit).

Nope, starting work on a EGS (Entropic Gaming System) version. :)

Maybe if I hear Chaosium will support BRP in the future, I'll come back. There is no point in writing software for an unsupported system.

FWIW, I've been working on a form-fillable pdf for Magic World that auto-calculates a ton of stuff with some javascript. It won't be a fully automated character generator, but it will make it pretty easy to just fill-in some characteristic rolls and skill points and have the sheet handle the rest. I started with the official pdf sheet, but to avoid any issues with copyright or trade dress I'm going to build another one from scratch.

Hopefully I'll have it complete in about a month (currently in the middle of a move, so development has had to be set aside for a bit).

the official auto calc PDF for BRP was done by me - and as far as I can see they did not a lot of changes to the auto calc MW version. 

So, you have my blessing to use my code and change it the way you like...

Nope, starting work on a EGS (Entropic Gaming System) version. :)

Maybe if I hear Chaosium will support BRP in the future, I'll come back. There is no point in writing software for an unsupported system.

the official auto calc PDF for BRP was done by me - and as far as I can see they did not a lot of changes to the auto calc MW version. 

So, you have my blessing to use my code and change it the way you like...

Funny. I didn't use your BRP character sheet (and I wasn't even aware there was a MW version). I did all of the stuff from scratch, but thanks for the heads up I'll take a look and thanks for your generosity.