Size Comparison chart

heathd666

I have been going through the mythras core book and mythras imperative and was wondering if anyone had put together a size comparison chart. something like size 1 = a fly, size 2 equals a large beetle, size 3 equals a field mouse etc etc. is there any around and if so where would i find it. thanks in advance for any help.

Not that I'm aware of. I do know that the size chart in the front is for humanoids and the one in the back is a little different. I think it refers to the fact that quadapeds are built a bit different. 

Such a chart would be handy stuff 

Well, there's the Comparative Weights table on page 224 of Mythras, but SIZ on creatures gets a little odd. It's not as easy as just grabbing a chart and saying "SIZ 1 = mouse", or something like that, as SIZ interacts differently with the overall frame and build of the creature. 

For example, if we look at humans, an infant might start at SIZ 2, a toddler SIZ 3, and children moving slowly up in SIZ until they hit adult SIZ in their late teens. 

A Basalisk is described at the size of a "large rooster", and has an average SIZ of 5. I would say look for creatures with a frame and build close to an existing creature, and benchmark from there.