Deck Plans for a Small to Medium Ocean Liner

CDL113

I appreciate all of the response. A friend had a copy of Call of Cthulhu Source Book (1990s) - "The Bermuda Triangle" that he is going to let me borrow. It has exactly what I needed, not to mention tons of extra stuff that I had not thought of! I will have to adjust it to 7th edition as I go and adjust for 1990 to current monetary and technology changes but that won't be to much trouble. 

• Like 1

I appreciate that Spence, I'll keep that in mind for another adventure if I need it. But like I mentioned in my last comment a friend had a copy of Call of Cthulhu Source Book (1990s) - "The Bermuda Triangle" that he is going to let me borrow. It has exactly what I needed, deck plans for a cruse ship (top to bottom), details on the island in the Bermuda Triangle, folk-lore specific to that area, creature stats as well as npc stats, equipment, and more. All I will need to do is make a few conversions to 7th edition and I am golden!!