Looking for SPQR Subscribers

StevePerrin

As many of you already know, I have managed to lose my subscriber list for my successor to RuneQuest, SPQR (Steve Perrin's Quest Rules). So I am looking for lost subscribers.

For the first time in years I am working on the rules and have made some exciting (I think) changes and innovations. I would love to have playtesters amongst my subscribers.:)

And if this is the first you have heard of these rules, this is an exciting time to jump on board. You can subscribe at my website, PERRIN'S WORLDS OF WONDER. It hasn't been updated yet, but all the important links still work - you can still subscribe. ;)

Thanks for your attention.

Oh, and if you are (1) Jim McCraken and (2) still interested in discussing rules, be sure to get back in touch with me. The email address I have for you is not valid anymore.

Wow, THE Steve Perrin!!! :eek:

Man, you are the reason I discovered and play roleplaying games! And I mean that with all due respect. :happy:

Runequest was my mainstay RPG that I played for years. I dabbled in D&D but when I first played Runequest I was hooked and pretty much all the RPG's I've gamemastered since then I converted over to BRP, using my trusty Runequest 2 rulebook.

Thanks heaps for all that inspiration that led to all those great hours that my RPG group has enjoyed over the years thanks in so many ways to your work. :thumb:

Cheers,

Fergo113

Heh, I attended a small RQ seminar hosted by you in a public library when I was 12. I'm 42 now.

Still loving it.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

• 2 years later...
Guest Vile Traveller

With Steve's permission, I've uploaded his SPRQ sample chapter (characters) to the BRP Central downloads section. You can get it here, or you can go to his website and get it there.

And you can also get updates for a one-time $25 payment (there's a pile already, I just got my fix). But you need to use his new email address steve@limitedchaos.com, because the one on the website is defunct. If you've tried ordering using that one, try again!