RuneQuest Classic Edition Kickstarter status

Oracle

Although I hate doing this, I think I have to do it anyway. It seems, that @Rick Meints did not login to the RuneQuest Classic Edition Kickstarter since his last update at the beginning of May, so the chance to grab hold of him may be better here ...

First let me express my excitement about the new RuneQuest version a.k.a. RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. I love, what I have seen so far, and I understand, that Chaosium currently is heavily concentrating on getting as much as possible for this new product ready and available as soon as possible.

But on the other hand I would like to have the missing stretch goals available especially in this context, as I would try to use them immediately with the new Runequest. In the last update the main statement was

Fortunately, I am doing the final pass through the layout of the SoloQuest Collection, with an expected delivery of it to backers early next week. Borderlands will be not too long after that, and then on through the remaining books. 

Given the fact, that this statement is from May 3rd, and still nothing happened since then, I would say, it's a bit overdue ...

Again, I understand the pressure, you're currently working on, but nevertheless I would like to ask kindly for an update (however small it may be) about the current state of this Kickstarter. This would move the state of my mind from guessing to knowing at least ...

• Like 3

Asking for Kickstarter updates here is very unlikely to achieve the results you want. We always post updates via Kickstarter first.

We do not expect backers to have to look anywhere else, or ask anywhere else, other than via the Kickstarter website.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Rick Meints said:

Asking for Kickstarter updates here is very unlikely to achieve the results you want. We always post updates via Kickstarter first.

We do not expect backers to have to look anywhere else, or ask anywhere else, other than via the Kickstarter website.

I replied back in mid-July, but I think the mobile-device interface glitched and it never posted, or deleted-upon-edit, or some similar annoying mobile-skin/OS/etc-bisoncrap.

So I'm paraphrasing, because a "thank you" is decidedly in order and I seem to be short by (at least) one:  THANK YOU Rick, both for the update and for keeping the KS stuff KS-centric so backers don't have to worry if they are overlooking news on G+/FB/BRPC/etc...  This policy is VERY much appreciated!

C'es ne pas un .sig