The Chaosium Inc. Redbubble store is getting an overhaul. Can you help me pick what should go in it?

inactive

All these new books mean tons of new art, and I am getting ready to overhaul our Redbubble store so all that art can be YOURS!

I have a super short survey (only 5 questions) to help me figure out what sort of things you would like to see in the store.

Thanks so much for helping me out. (Also I will personally give a high five to anyone who completes this.)

• Like 4

Completed survey.

Why haven't you bought from us isn't a question on the survey, but might I suggest adding a link to Chaosium merchandise on the Chaosium website.

I have bought quite a few game books through the Chaosium site in past years and this is the first I've ever seen these kinds of items offered outside of a brick & mortar store (where they got them, I have no idea). I just had a peak, no link that I can find to buy T-shirts, mugs etc. Looks like nice stuff, I think I see some future birthday presents to myself.

Edited by Toadmaster