The Gallery

Trifletraxor

BRP Central's Gallery is now up and running! Currently we have three categories:

1. Fantasy/Historical
  2. Modern/Horror/Superhero
  3. Science Fiction.
The number of categories will increase as the number of pictures increases.

Registered members of BRP Central can upload pictures to the gallery, and also make new categories. Copyright of the images in the gallery belong to the artist in question.

Whenever you add an image to the gallery, post in this thread to make people aware of it. :)

And please use the reply function in the gallery to comment the images. Nothing better to stimulate the artists to upload more images to the gallery than some feedback and attention! ;)

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a need for homebrew/historic maps in the gallery? I'm a mapmaker ya see.

I've added a "Map" category in the gallery. Show us what you got! :thumb:

(Remember to post in this thread afterwards though, so we see when a new image have been added!)

SGL.

• 2 weeks later...

I've added a "Map" category in the gallery. Show us what you got! :thumb:

(Remember to post in this thread afterwards though, so we see when a new image have been added!)

SGL.

I'm removing the map category as no maps are currently in it. But remember that you can create categories on you own, so if anyone have maps thay would like to add, just put it back up again.

SGL.

• 1 month later...

The Gallery have temporarily been closed, as there is a security bug there that have been utilized to hack several sites. It will be opened again when a security fix have been made. Shouldn't take longer than a week at most.

SGL.

So, you're no longer Hacker Central, then? Shame.

Still, at least you've experience of Cybernetic Warfare for when you play in a Cyberpunk game.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

So, you're no longer Hacker Central, then? Shame.

Still, at least you've experience of Cybernetic Warfare for when you play in a Cyberpunk game.

No, the potential hole is removed with the new update - back to being BRP Central for now. This string of attacks towards sites with vbGallery-software was actually tracked to a Saudi Arabian hackers bragging forum, filled with fanatics doing cyber-jihad. Quite weird actually. :rolleyes:

SGL.

• 1 month later...