Infinite Loop

soltakss

A couple of times recently, I've encountered a loop when viewing threads using the New Posts feature.

I press New Posts and read the posts from the bottom (oldest) up.

When I reach the topmost entry (most recent) and press Next it takes me to the previous topic, when I press Next it takes me to the last one and so on.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

A couple of times recently, I've encountered a loop when viewing threads using the New Posts feature.

Good to see you were able to exit that loop then, or did you open a new window to post and warn us others while you're still caught in the loop? >:->

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Good to see you were able to exit that loop then, or did you open a new window to post and warn us others while you're still caught in the loop?

I reckon that the wormhole will exit somewhere near the Tower of Lead in Dorastor (The warpfield being the result from some high-power gaming that went on there a while ago). :D

Good to see you were able to exit that loop then, or did you open a new window to post and warn us others while you're still caught in the loop? >:->

SGL.

No, one part of me is still in the loop. This is an alternate reality.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here