Any Conventions.

Belgath

So I live in Idaho now, as I am Fairly close to Canada. I was wondering if there was any conventions on the west side of Canada or the west side of the United States that any of the Mythras Writers are going to be at? And this would be including any of the add-ons or modules.

• Like 1

Idaho? Where abouts? Depending on your location you are pretty close to me and to another Mythras person. I’m in the tricities of Washington. We have a convention in February called Rad Con. Perhaps I should get off my duff and run some Mythras there 

Official presence notwithstanding, there's always a decent chance of a Mythras game at any decent-sized (more than a few hundred attendees) gaming con (for example, I see the past 3 years had Mythras going at DunDraCon (in the San Francisco Bay Area)... I played in one of those games!  (they have most of their back event-sched's online).

Hey Raleel, I saw you call out RadCon... what about SpoCon?

If the OP is willing to drive across the mountains to the coast, there's OryCon, NorWesCon, and PAX-West... hey, isn't PAX this very weekend (i.e. Right Now)?

And... uh... I'm sure there's more!

Edited by g33k
  • Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

23 hours ago, g33k said:

Official presence notwithstanding, there's always a decent chance of a Mythras game at any decent-sized (more than a few hundred attendees) gaming con (for example, I see the past 3 years had Mythras going at DunDraCon (in the San Francisco Bay Area)... I played in one of those games!  (they have most of their back event-sched's online).

Hey Raleel, I saw you call out RadCon... what about SpoCon?

If the OP is willing to drive across the mountains to the coast, there's OryCon, NorWesCon, and PAX-West... hey, isn't PAX this very weekend (i.e. Right Now)?

And... uh... I'm sure there's more!

I had not heard of SpoCon. I’m not really into the Con scene as a whole, but have attended a few. I ran fate of the Norns at GenCon a few years back, and tried at RadCon but no one wanted to