Official logos for events

On 8/31/2019 at 4:16 AM, lozanoje said:

Hi:

Does it exist a zip file with official logos to be used for poster to announce official Cult of Chaos events?

It would be great to have an official Chaosium, a Call of Cthulhu and a Cult of Chaos high resolution logos to create posters.

+1 !

Ummm... make that "+2" and add a RuneQuest logo!   😁

C'es ne pas un .sig

Yep, we dont even have an "official" logo for Chaosium!!!! A dark and ligth version with transparent background.

Not to speak about Call of Cthulhu or Runequest!!! Or even about a Cult of Chaos logo, or an "official" font to be used.

Please, think on a corporative look for the CoC events!

Edited by lozanoje
8 minutes ago, lozanoje said:

Yep, we dont even have an "official" logo for Chaosium!!!! A dark and ligth version with transparent background.

Not to speak about Call of Cthulhu or Runequest!!! Or even Cult of Chaos logo, or an "official" font to be used.

Please, think on a corporative look for the CoC events!

Asked this question a while back about RQ and logos or corporate material and was told it would be coming... Now this was in the spring so...

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Todd@Chaosium said:

I will be preparing a ZIP file with the needed logos, permissions, and instructions on how you may use those logos. Aiming for the end of the month of this.

If there will be some RQ material in there I will be thanking you in advance.

Cheers

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, Todd@Chaosium said:

I will be preparing a ZIP file with the needed logos, permissions, and instructions on how you may use those logos. Aiming for the end of the month of this.

Great to hear that! By now, this is the kind of art i'm using for my games of CoC:

Ansiedad por separación_poster.jpg