RQG in Hungarian now available on pre-order

MOB

• 1 year later...

I want to add Hungarian (Magyar?) language support to my online character creation tool (Google Sheets). I would like to support all the languages that the rules are translated to. French support is complete, and German and Spanish support are very close (all they need is the spell names).

I have attempted to make a start by looking at the character sheet, but it's hard to figure out which skill is which as a lot of the Google translations back into English are similar, and some skills are missing.

If anyone is interested in assisting with this, please let me know and I will share the sheet with you and we can work on it together. Preferably, someone who has pre-release access to the translated rules, so that we can get the game terms accurate.

The process basically consists of providing a translated list of every text phrase used in the spreadsheet. I have a trick for correctly handling duplicates so that it can be translated back again.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst working on the Hungarian translation of my character creator, I learned a new word. The Listen skill translates to Hallgatózás which then translates back in Google as "Auscultation". I didn't know that word! It specifically means listening through a stethoscope to someone's lungs or heartbeat.