M-space: Robot/android characters

Vittoriano

Hi,

first time writing on this forum! I am starting to play M-space just recently, but two of my friend want to play as robot/android. I could find anything to help me in creating something like this in the corerulebook. Do you have some ideas or advice regarding for example how to deal with skills, attributes and Luck points ? 😃

• Like 2

You might be able to liberate the Android material from Cthulhu RIsing. Seems pretty straight forward. PM me your email address is you want me to email the android rules (they were free - no piracy).

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

17 hours ago, prinz.slasar said:

THE TRITON INCIDENT has a Service Robot statted out.

In the upcoming M-SPACE COMPANION you'll find exhaustive rules for Robots and how to build them with a toolbox.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to buy this expansion and the upcoming one!

11 hours ago, rsanford said:

You might be able to liberate the Android material from Cthulhu RIsing. Seems pretty straight forward. PM me your email address is you want me to email the android rules (they were free - no piracy).

Thank you !

Welcome to the forums Vittoriano!

The rules for creating robots - and cyborgs - take a modular approach in the Companion. Similar to starship design, players add various Modules to their characters. Weapons, gadgets and compartments, for example, are easy to install. 

The Companion is in the final stages of development. I can’t give you a date yet but it’s not far away. 

• Like 4

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s