Strange behaviour of forum ?

Anybody else had this problem ? I've just tried to post on the forum.....after an incredibly long wait, the page refused to load. tried again and it then refused to accept my password. So I've reset my password.

Now it's refusing to accept my password to get into the Playtesting forums >:->

Anybody else had this problem ? I've just tried to post on the forum.....after an incredibly long wait, the page refused to load. tried again and it then refused to accept my password. So I've reset my password.

That's just plain weird. Another clitch in the matrix? Hopefully no full crash until I'm back (or, rather; hopefully no full crash at all).

Now it's refusing to accept my password to get into the Playtesting forums >:->

Remember you have to use the Playtesting forum's password and not your regular one. Are the other playtesters experiencing the same?

SGL.

Are the other playtesters experiencing the same?

Access to the Interplanetary play test forum was fine last night from my iMac at home (Camino) and this morning from work on Safari 4. Likewise the Wright Institute.

NB - with both I get asked for the password when I enter the specific forum, not the play testing forum in general.

Cheers,

Nick

I don't know if this is applicable or not:

We had an intermittent problem in the last 48 hours that COMCAST at first attributed to the HUGE number of downloads of Michael Jackson videos -- apparently they saw a huge spike in bandwidth usage, which caused page loads to timeout.

Ultimately our problem turned out to be a recent patch to the Symantec antivirus we run on our server -- making some changes there eliminated all the sporadic access problems.

Steve

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!