Harlem Hellfighter occupation skills?

Ferretz

I don't have the 2nd ed but you got me curious and i looked it up in my 1st ed copy... and it was there under the Hellfighter occupation. I would definitely include it. All 4 regiments in the 93rd Division were infantry regiments and fought with the French.

Yes, in the second edition, it says: 

Skills (enlisted): Climb or Swim, Stealth, Throw, and two of the following: Dodge, First Aid, Mechanical Repair and Other Languages.

Skills (officer): Accounting, Fighting, Firearms, two interpersonal skills (Charm, Fast Talk, Intimidate, or Persuade), Navigate , and two from Other Language, Psychology og Survival. 

This seem strange to me. Enlisted Hellfighters have no fighting skills? Or am I reading this wrong? 

E. 

On 8/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ferretz said:

Skills (enlisted): Climb or Swim, Stealth, Throw, and two of the following: Dodge, First Aid, Mechanical Repair and Other Languages.

[...snip...]

This seem strange to me. Enlisted Hellfighters have no fighting skills? Or am I reading this wrong? 

"What the hell are we supposed to use, man?  Harsh language?"
- Private Frost, USCMC, Aliens (1986)

!i!

• Like 2

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

• 4 weeks later...

The enlisted list I think should be :Climb or Swim, Stealth, Throw, Fighting, Firearms, Survival and two of the following: Dodge, First Aid, Mechanical Repair and Other Languages.

Giving 8 skills total and matching the Soldier Occupation and as stated above the 1st ed HU.

Felkel