Remembering Caroman on DTRPG - Silver Seller!

Psullie

Hi Everyone

As you may have seen from Nick getting the scoop on this (true journalism there) I've release an expanded and revised edition of the popular convention scenario Remembering Caroman to the Jonstone Compendium. The original is still filling convention slots with the next one I believe is PAX Online next month.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/324716/Remembering-Caroman

The blurb:

Remembering Caroman
The first Sea Season out from under the yoke of Lunar oppression is late in coming. Early crops are slow to germinate, lambs are few and small. The clan’s ancestors are uneasy. A disquiet within the Spirit World, simmering since the Lunar invasion twenty-four years ago is now bleeding into the Middle World.

The land is weak because the bond between the living and the dead is strained. An encounter with a melancholy soul sets the adventurers off on a quest to find one soul among the countless lost. 

Can they find what has been forgotten? Will they have the courage, honour and loyalty to appease the ancestors and stave off a season of hunger and uncertainty? 

This adventure explores some of the complex relationships the inhabitants of Glorantha have with the Spirit World. Whether from the guidance offered by a clan’s ancestors, support from cult elementals or as a font of magical power, the Spirit World’s influence cannot be underestimated.

About this edition
An abridged version of this scenario was originally released in 2019 under Chaosium’s Cult of Chaos banner for use as a convention scenario. This revised edition has been expanded to include additional encounters, new maps including VTT verions for online play, new non-player characters and more detailed background information for new and existing antagonists. The start of the adventure has also been rewritten to better facilitate campaign play and remove the need for Vasana and her companions.

The original version is still available from the Cult of Chaos.

Edited by Psullie
  • Like 6

Three  ratings and the first review:

"Just bought this and I am reading through it, it has a nice investigative feel, like a Gloranthan CoC scenario, very combat light so I might have to put an a extra skirmish in to keep the meatheads happy but has a great feel and nice writing, fits perfectly in to my campaign which started with the Adventures in the Screen, the VTT maps are great as well at the moment as we are playing on Roll20!"

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Minlister said:

Congratulations!! How many copies make for Best Copper Seller?

Copper's 50, Silver's 100, Electrum's 250, and Gold's 500. According to this article and DTRPG's own numbers, most products never even hit Copper.

• Thanks 2

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• Psullie changed the title to Remembering Caroman on DTRPG - Silver Seller!
4 hours ago, Psullie said:

Yay! Silver Seller.

Congratulations!

Let's hope we see much more in the way of scenarios through Jonstown Compendium.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here