'A Rough Guide to Glamour' Goes Gold (Black Gate Magazine)

MOB

On 9/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, MOB said:

And for your RuneQuest campaign, Nick Brooke also answers the important question: "Isn’t Glamour a long way from RuneQuest’s traditional stamping-grounds of Dragon Pass and Prax?"

I think it's a good thing that it is not about Dragon Pass once again. Gives the opportunity to roleplay in different locations and to start a different kind of campaign in an urban setting. With all the intrigue and decadence beneath the Red Moon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Eagle Talon said:

I think it's a good thing that it is not about Dragon Pass once again. Gives the opportunity to roleplay in different locations and to start a different kind of campaign in an urban setting. With all the intrigue and decadence beneath the Red Moon. 

Note that this isn't Chaosium's product.  It comes out via the "fan content" program called Jonstown Compendium, sponsored on DTRPG.  Anywhere in Glorantha is fair game, the fan just has to write it, & put it up on JC...

There's also a Kralorela book there.  I think other non-DP titles are coming (as are several from Chaosium, eventually).

• Like 2

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 9/15/2020 at 8:50 PM, Eagle Talon said:

Thanks, @Eagle Talon!

Hopefully you've seen in our "Director's Cut" bonus content that we're working on more sophisticated Lunar stuff for the Jonstown Compendium:

The authors of A Rough Guide to Glamour are hard at work on the sequel, a lavishly-illustrated compilation of Lunar heresies, secrets and apocrypha...

Mike Hagen and Chris Gidlow are also working to bring even greater detail to the streets of Glamour. Chris is writing Citizens of the Lunar Empire, an exploration of Glamour at street level through the lens of of one apartment-block (“The Insula”) and its inhabitants, while Mike is creating street encounter tables for every neighbourhood of Glamour...

We have stacks of artwork, reams of heresy, and 40,000+ words of apartment-based action already in the bag... 

Edited by Nick Brooke
  • Like 3