Modern day Broo

Nozbat

My sister, who is an artist, has just sent me some of her older artwork to keep for her. Its a set of prints from her "My head is an animal'"

She did a whole series of plaster moulds and subsequent bronzes and then took pictures of them and made prints

I was thinking that perhaps Broo have evolved to be accepted in modern society.. for evidence I present the following .. his chaotic feature appears to be 'Like the Specials'. Those of us who are old enough will remember the particularly dystopian Ghost Town which I guess is how Broo sometimes see themselves.. outsiders, left on the shelf, forgotten and despised 

...though I am struggling with Ska being associated with chaos

IMG_4794.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ian Absentia said:

Oi!-Boi orks.

Oi-Boi definition: A person or animal who is particularly fat, lazy and sleepy, yet comforting, soft and kind-faced.

Never thought of orcs as soft and comforting but I guess people change and evolve.

Next we will have Walktapus Social Workers and Scorpion-people nurses

However this picture is even more disturbing and insidious and shows how Broo infiltrated the 70's hippy culture posing in front of the ruins of the Big Rubble 

pavic broo.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nozbat said:

Oi-Boi definition: A person or animal who is particularly fat, lazy and sleepy, yet comforting, soft and kind-faced.

Never thought of orcs as soft and comforting but I guess people change and evolve.

Oops, semantic drift.  I was invoking the Oi!-styled Games Workshop orks.

!i!

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

4 minutes ago, Ian Absentia said:

And his is a slower, more pernicious form of chaos, rooted in deep self-loathing.

!i!

"The show has been lauded for its realistic take on dealing with depression, trauma, addiction, self-destructive behaviour, racism, sexism, sexuality and the human condition" 

yep...that sounds Brooish

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nozbat said:

... and Scorpion-people nurses ...

Chaotic feature:  stinger injects whatever substance is held in left pinscer (by default, if nothing is held -- pure water).

Sounds like a really ideal nurse, actually...

Chaos will save us all!

😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

C'es ne pas un .sig