A Plethora Of Mythos Fiends: The Malleus Monstrorum Keeper Deck

MOB

The monsters of the Cthulhu Mythos at your fingertips! Out now, the Malleus Monstrorum Keeper Deck.

1686592577_ScreenShot2021-01-09at11_10_53pm.png.ef9249ef99c04bacc01003a0f6b44fa6.png

A Plethora Of Mythos Fiends are presented here on their own individual cards, with all relevant game information on one side, and evocative artwork on the other. Use the cards for quick-reference during your games, and as a handy image to show your players exactly what their investigators are facing!

Like the other Call of Cthulhu Keeper Decks, this deck provides new layers to plots, enhance the story, and provide quick access to an array of fiendish foes.

Available now from our US, EU, and Australian warehouses, UK and Canada to follow.

513435333_ScreenShot2021-01-09at9_35_26pm.png.e085d50f512de77be10c75fff785fc20.png

A Malleus Monstrorum Companion: Combine these cards with the epic 2-volume tome Malleus Monstrorum! The immense Cthulhu Mythos bestiary includes detailed story information and scenario seeds for all the monsters in the Keeper Deck. Once you’ve decided on the fiends you’re using, keep the books on your shelf and bring the cards to the game for a light-traveling experience.

Edited by MOB
  • Like 5

• MOB featured and pinned this topic

In looking through the PDF, there is a very nicely curated collection of cards here. I especially like the "variants" of several of the creatures, including the inclusion of Cultist variants. @MOB can you give the exact card dimensions to us, so I can start looking for the possibility of sleeves that might fit them? They appear to be "tarot" size like the other decks? 120 X 70 mm?

Edited by klecser

On 1/11/2021 at 8:36 AM, MOB said:

Yes

FYI, they are not tarot size. They are significantly larger than the other Keeper decks, so the sleeves I bought don't even come close to fitting. I'm not going to complain about nice large cards, but just wanted to let you know the size that you reported was not accurate.

19 hours ago, klecser said:

FYI, they are not tarot size. They are significantly larger than the other Keeper decks, so the sleeves I bought don't even come close to fitting. I'm not going to complain about nice large cards, but just wanted to let you know the size that you reported was not accurate.

I initially didn’t have much interest in the cards but after seeing the physical size of them in your video they’ve been added to the “must purchase” list. They look great. Did you have any luck sourcing sleeves?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Closterphobia said:

I initially didn’t have much interest in the cards but after seeing the physical size of them in your video they’ve been added to the “must purchase” list. They look great. Did you have any luck sourcing sleeves?

Not yet. I'm betting that FFG has some sleeves for one their board games that will work.

• Like 1