The Curse of Seven - Cthulhu by Gaslight Campaign

As @Mike M hasn't replied to this thread, I did some digging and found this post from a few months ago on the CoC Reddit:

ChaosiumCon 2024 Cthulhu by Gaslight Panel Highlights

"There will be two hardbacks - an Investigator Guide and a Keeper. The Investigator book will release first in fall 2024, followed closely by the Keeper one."

So, we should have the first 7th edition Gaslight book after the summer later this year and then the new Gaslight Keeper book near year's end or in early 2025, based on the above information from ChaosiumCon.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Great that this is coming. I would have preferred these all be available at the same time. At least the Investigator and Keeper Guide together. This means that there will be no adventures and pregens with the first release. I might wait until the Keeper Guide is there until I order them if this is true. I like that there will be Pulp options. I hope we'll get the boxed set. Could that be a Starter Set, or the two book + screen together?

Edited by stadi
  • Like 1

Well I am just ecstatic the 7th ed Gaslight will be hitting the street. Between it and DDT we will have most everything we need.  The only missing piece will be coverage of ships and the sea.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...