Heavy Weapons

Cuzulu-kun

So, I try to start a call of Cthulhu campaign, and one of the players wanted to play an ex-soldier who served in ww1. Now the question: Dies anyone know a source for heavy weapon stats for CoC (can be homebrew), like for machine guns or flame throwers?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cuzulu-kun said:

So, I try to start a call of Cthulhu campaign, and one of the players wanted to play an ex-soldier who served in ww1. Now the question: Dies anyone know a source for heavy weapon stats for CoC (can be homebrew), like for machine guns or flame throwers?

Thanks in advance.

How heavy do you want to go? A few examples are listed in the rulebooks as has already been mentioned, as has the Investigator Weapons books - both of which are nice addtions to a standard BRP game. There are also stats for some other heavy weapons in related games, such as in the BRP Big Gold Book, and there are quite a few "generic" weapon supplments with stats for CoC.

If you got an idea of what you want stats for we can probably tell you where they are, or even cut and paste a weapon or two. 

Investigator Weapons, Vol 1. has stats for a Browining M1917 (.30-06) and a Lewis Gun (various caibres in the .303- 7.92mm "family") as well as a Schilt No.3 Flamethrower.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.