Sacred Time and experience rolls

Sid Vicarious

How is Sacred Time viewed in terms of being a season, in the context of experience rolls? Not the usual  adventuring- and profession-derived checks. I mean checks based on the fact that a character makes skill rolls during Sacred Time, such as Worship and their occupation skill to determine yearly income. Would a succesful roll in these prompt a box-ticking experience roll? If so, would that take place at during Sacred Time, or would they carry over to Sea Season.

1 hour ago, Sid Vicarious said:

How is Sacred Time viewed in terms of being a season, in the context of experience rolls? Not the usual  adventuring- and profession-derived checks. I mean checks based on the fact that a character makes skill rolls during Sacred Time, such as Worship and their occupation skill to determine yearly income. Would a succesful roll in these prompt a box-ticking experience roll? If so, would that take place at during Sacred Time, or would they carry over to Sea Season.

Generally I carry these over to Sea Season.

I've been treating it as a yes, its still acts like a normal experience roll at the end of the season. Generally, since the core book doesn't say to treat it differently I figure you don't treat it differently even if its only two weeks long. 

Though if someone wanted to house rule it, I don't see anything wrong with that.