Rune Spell Reference Tables - Jonstown Compendium

Austin

I've finished putting together a set of reference charts for the Rune spells published in The Red Book of Magic. This play aid is free, but was kind of a pain in the neck to produce. If you find it useful, I'd appreciate if you toss something in the "tip jar," or consider picking up another product from Akhelas.

Includes B&W tables of all the RBM's Rune spells organized by each Rune, and also a total alphabetical list.

You can get the charts here.

• Like 3

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

15 minutes ago, soltakss said:

Any plans on including spells from the RQG Rulebook as well?

AFAIK @AndreJarosch is correct. I believe all spells in the core are reprinted in the RBM. I haven't verified this personally.

17 minutes ago, soltakss said:

Looks good. I'm going to have to do something similar for the Book of Doom now.

I considered trying to make a Master Index to Rune spells, including the JC, but not including anything older than RQG, with notes for what spells can be found where. I ultimately decided not to, because I don't want to commit to Nick's Sisyphean effort to follow up on every new JC publication.

• Like 3

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website