Sartar Communities

jajagappa

• 8 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 5:53 PM, jajagappa said:

A few more notes from Jeff: ......

> As an aside, some of these festivals likely get pretty wild, and taken very seriously. There is an athletic competition in Two Hour Town, where a biennial competition is held to celebrate Orlanth's wooing of Ernalda. One of the events is to run from Two Hour Town to Sartar's Palace (culminating in running up the Thousand Steps) about 20 km away. While wearing a full kit of bronze armor - helmet, cuirass, greaves, and vambraces. In early Earth Season, when the temperature is going to be in the mid-20s.

Is there any more development of Two Hour Town, especailly post-Dragonrise?  A query to  Well of Daliath has only turned up Jajagappa's quote of Jeff, above.  The Sartar clan map indicates to me that it is in Heran clan territory but not its clan seat.  Kheldon tribe if I read the map from journal of Runic Studies right.

I ask because it looks like a potential location for a set of adventures. 

Edited by Squaredeal Sten
spelling

On 7/15/2021 at 2:49 AM, Nick Brooke said:

See also the relatively low ransoms for Philosophers.

All they do is talk, do they even breathe. It's pathos this logos that and other multi syllable words I don't understand for ones own sanity philosophers need to be offloaded as quickly as possible.

Edited by Ironwall