Dear Chaosium: "Travels ... " & "Reminiscences ... " to the Well?

g33k

Hey Chaosium... @MOB, @Rick Meints or whoever...

Any chance you guys are contemplating the idea of putting these up onto the Well of Daliath?

They don't take away any game-mechanical goodness from their respective tomes, but they *DO* serve as some iconic intro / flavortext to Glorantha.  It'd be great to be able to point interested Gloranthan newbies at these, without asking them to spend for whole-book prices (particularly as the whole-books are soon to be obsolesced).

I can hand "Cults of..." or the Compendium across the table, but mailing it thousands of miles is prohibitive!

TYVM!

• Like 2

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 10/14/2021 at 9:15 PM, Rick Meints said:

Just so I understand, are you requesting that we make the Travels of Biturian Varosh from Cults of Prax and the Paulis Longvale info from Cults of Terror on the Well of Daliath as some sort of free intro?

Yes, exactly!  (I'd put it as an "and/or" I guess, not a strict "and" -- but I'm persnickity that way.)

It's some of the most iconic intro material, and a GREAT way to draw players into the world!

It doesn't take anything away from the playable content -- the rules-mechanics & "crunch" -- of the respective books, so players who want to PLAY that content still need the full rulebooks.

It honestly looks to me like 100% upside for Chaosium...  And it's usful for us fans, looking to promote the game/world.

Edited by g33k
doubled word word from edit error

C'es ne pas un .sig