Looking for VTT players for Pol Joni campaign

Hi, anyone in the UK or EU time zone that speaks English that wants to join a new campaign that will define how the Pol Joni respond to Argrath Whitebulls conquering of New Pavis and the effective kicking out of the lunars, this is the campaign for you.

I see the Pol Joni as being under represented in canon history which means in My Glorantha there is every opportunity for them to be a defining force for Prax. While everyone needs to be a Pol Joni or a Pol Joni slave or perhaps ex slave (yes they do embrace Slavery as a trading option) although the harshness of Prax makes it hard to keep too many slaves.

The group will play 7 to 10 ish, on a weekday night to be agreed, tues/wed/thurs.

I am setting up on Roll20 but may use other platforms for virtual tabletop…zoom for the call, I will have a shared drive for sharing docs and building campaign history.

so let me know here if interested or logon to roll20 and search for runequest games and look for Pol Joni Pandemonium and post a msg there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geoff R Evil said:

... or logon to roll20 and search for runequest games and look for Pol Joni Pandemonium and post a msg there

For your reference, your game doesn't seem to be "findable" on Roll20.

Does not appear in the (tiny) list of results when searching "RuneQuest"
Nothing found when searching Pol Joni Pandemonium

I am logged into my Roll20 account when looking for these (n.b. I am not trying to join your game; my availability isn't a match).

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

• 2 weeks later...

If you saw this post and applied on roll20, can you login and check messages, I am now trying to finalise the timings, i.e. which evening (Tues-thru Thurs, or sunday evenings, UK time) - i have 8 applicants, but 2 not responded and so far just 4 (which is enough) have a common evening, but your vote may change that

Just to say got the game starting next week, Tuesday evenings, UK Time, 7-11 and we have 5 players, altho 3 others that wanted to play but could not make that night, so if you have a game and need more players on a night other than Tuesdays, let me know and I will suggest you to those players.

We need more UK games for RQG

On 2/8/2023 at 8:41 AM, Geoff R Evil said:

Just to say got the game starting next week, Tuesday evenings, UK Time, 7-11 and we have 5 players, altho 3 others that wanted to play but could not make that night, so if you have a game and need more players on a night other than Tuesdays, let me know and I will suggest you to those players.

We need more UK games for RQG

First session just down and @Geoff R Evil did a great job. An enjoyable game with good people - exactly as it should be. So many left leg hits. So many.

On 2/14/2023 at 11:35 PM, TrvShane said:

First session just down and @Geoff R Evil did a great job. An enjoyable game with good people - exactly as it should be. So many left leg hits. So many.

Thanks Shane - and we have a 6th joining us next week, an experienced RQG and Roll20 player.  So the game is definitely full with 6 players, it feels like the manageable max for a VTT, although once I get my head around the mapping system (think we might have fog of war next time!) and other quirks I am sure we will get quicker. and yes the roll20 d20 definitely favours that left leg!