HP Location Character Sheet

Eddy

Hi

I'm not sure if this has been asked before so apologies in advance. Having purchased the BRP Universal etc PDF I am wondering if a character sheet exists for BRP with Hit Points by Location on it. Having played Runequest back in the early 80s this is by far my favourite mechanic.

Thanks

Ed

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ravenheart87 said:

I'm a sucker for wound men on character sheets.

This has suddenly given me a CoC idea...

Some vile, enchanted CoC character-sheet with a "wound man," where you can write someone's full name, in their own blood, as both player-name & character-name... and then use the "wound man" as a voodoo-doll.  Push-pins are stab-wounds, crease the sheet to break a bone, etc...

Bonus:  inserting a game of CoC into your game of CoC is just delightfully meta, and the players are liable to see the gamers playing it as the Good Guys...

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

5 hours ago, Stan Shinn said:

I just made a post over on my Mystique dev site that I've created both a print and form-fillable version of my character sheets that have Hit Point Locations!

https://roguecomet.itch.io/mystique-rpg

I also have both standard and modern styles of the sheet depending on your setting. Enjoy!

👍

The "rune man" RQ figure is a nice touch:  odds are that (most of) the folks who prefer that format are RQuarians.

C'es ne pas un .sig