Thanks for the dedicated area

lawrence.whitaker

Guest Vile Traveller

Well, we can't wait forever for the Moon Design forum, you know! :P

I do try to check the Design Mechanism forums when I have a chance, but they are a little hard to get used to when you're accustomed to these boards. So, what's the current state of play(testing) for RQ6? Are we likely to see any previews in the near future?

Edited by Vile

Yeah, the DM forum is as basic as it gets. I'm informed that the Moon Design forums are underway and shall be with us soon, giving lots of forumy goodness for RQ.

As for playtesting: hasn't started yet because there's a whole heap of material we want to test at the same time. Previews will happen, but not until the end of the year (at least) and most likely beginning of next. So something for you to look forward to on Jan 31st...

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Any updates on a Moon Design forum for RQ6?

You weren't kidding when you said that the Design Mechanism forum was "as basic as it gets." I was trying to look at some earlier posts, and received the error below:

Service Limit Reached!

There are more topics in forum, but the free version of this software is only able to display the 15 most recently active topics.

To allow unlimited access to this forum the admin needs to upgrade.

Quite limiting.

I know. Its a pain.

The upgrade costs are not cheap and so I'm hesitating to do so, pending Moon Design's new, improved site. I'm reliably informed that it should be in the next couple of months and, if so, I'll hold-off on upgrading the DM forum. If it looks like being pushed-back then I'll improve the DM site's functionality.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 9 months later...
Guest Vile Traveller

Well, I've had a look at the Moon Design forums and the software seems to be even less user-friendly than the Design Mechanism one - I think BRP Central is still the station for me!