Classifieds section, will that be of any use?

Triff

I've been wondering about adding a "classified adds" section, where people can sell, buy and trade used RPG books (fixed price, no auctions - people just put up their books, the price and contact information).

Would that be a valuable addition, or not worth the trouble? I'm a bit afraid of bad feelings could be projected toward the site from deals going sour. eBay is allready a working alternative with higher security, though less focus.

SGL.

As long as you disclaim responsibility for any of the ads or transactions you should be OK.

I can't see deals going sour - we're all honest upstanding citizens aren't we?

It might be useful to have a browse around and see what goodies we might have missed.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

I've seen a few books sold on other sites, and I think it is better just to let someone post it in the main forum. One thing about all the subsections is that nit everybody will go there and check them regularly.

Plus I don't see the volume of sales to be high enough to warrant a subsection anyway.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Heheh, Yelmalio seeking female aldryami for platonic relationship? :lol:

SGL.

Damn, cult geas. Why couldn't it had been "never eat meat during Sea Season?" :mad:

*****FOR SALE****

Death.

Many previous owners. Can be sold in swod form if desired. Impress your fields and enemies.

Seller not resposnbile for loss of death, loved ones, or Quests brought about through use if this item.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.