Anyone want to play OpenQuest online over Skype?

daddystabz

Am looking to grab some people to form a gaming group to play OpenQuest online over Skype either weekly or bi-weekly. I am thinking of playing in the excellent Age of Shadow high fantasy setting. I am willing to GM if no one else wants to. I love to play but am open to GM'ing if need be.

Any interest out there from anyone? Please also feel free to PM me and/or e-mail me directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Not easy to recruit for online games on these forums.

Curious if you are using Skype purely for VOIP or with text chat ?

In the on line games I have played using Fantasy Grounds, we used Skype for voice (OOC stuff), but also as a text back up in case FG crashed.

I noticed there is a ME RM game starting on the FG Guildhouse forum.

I use  fantasygrounds.com

Can't commit to anything at present, too many real-life demands happening. Best of luck with it, I hope you rustle up some interest mate

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I'd like to, but unfortunately I don't have much free time at the moment (plus the time difference would probably be a bit of an issue for me).

However, if you do get more interest, let me know and I'll set up a special discount on the campaign guide for the rest of the group (that is, if any of them become interested in picking it up).

crookedstaff.blogspot.com

I'd love to, but my wife won't let me!

Seriously, one game a week and a lot of time spent reading forums and writing stuff is "more than enough", apparently.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

I'd love to, but my wife won't let me!

Seriously, one game a week and a lot of time spent reading forums and writing stuff is "more than enough", apparently.

I think we must of married the same woman...

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"