Perhaps it's a bad question, but I'll try...

I know we all have to await until 12th of June, but since I've got some games to run in public, at some events in Italy. I try to ask this bad question: is there a form-fillable or even a blank Pendragon 6th Edition Character Sheet available?

I'd love the official ones, but perhaps, someone out there, more skillful than me, has already created something usable.

If it is a bad question, well Moderators kill the topic, I don't mind

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Primo Cavaliere said:

I know we all have to await until 12th of June, but since I've got some games to run in public, at some events in Italy. I try to ask this bad question: is there a form-fillable or even a blank Pendragon 6th Edition Character Sheet available?

The 6e Corebook has a blank character sheet. Personally, I think it would be great if Chaosium would make the character sheet just a downloadable freebie from their website, like they have the CoC character sheets. (This might already be in the plans once the corebook releases next week, but until someone official says so, don't take it as gospel.)

Edited by Morien

15 hours ago, Primo Cavaliere said:

I'd love the official ones, but perhaps, someone out there, more skillful than me, has already created something usable.

If it is a bad question, well Moderators kill the topic, I don't mind

My spys report there will not only be a form-fillable variant, but also a variant with auto-calculations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Søren A. Hjorth https://thenarrativeexploration.wordpress.com/
- Freelancer Writer, Cultural Distributer, Font of Less Than Useless Knowledge
- Accidental Contributor

10 hours ago, Primo Cavaliere said:

Hello there!

I downloaded the three versions of the Character's Sheets.

The blank one, okay

The form-fillable one and the auto-calculations one have a problem, or at least it seems to me. It's not possibile to write into them. It's my Acrobat ?

image.png.6afe073e9f978f5f5607a7fd568e03ab.png

Seems to be working here with both macOS Preview and Acrobat. What PDF reader are you using?

SDLeary

OK, I spun up a VM with Windows 11 and can confirm this behavior in Acrobat Reader (fresh from the Adobe site, so latest). 

On Windows, if you use Edge, you can open and fill the forms correctly.

SDLeary

@MOB 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SDLeary said:

OK, I spun up a VM with Windows 11 and can confirm this behavior in Acrobat Reader (fresh from the Adobe site, so latest). 

On Windows, if you use Edge, you can open and fill the forms correctly.

SDLeary

@MOB 

And just to add, it also works fine in Firefox on Win11 - I'm going to check Chrome tomorrow to see how that handles it. Based on this, it currently seems to be an Acrobat on Windows compatibility issue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SNaomiScott said:

So I did the test with Chrome (on Win10) at work and that works fine there as well. Only Acrobat Reader on Windows seems to have the problem.

Quite the problem considering they consider themselves the "standard". 

@Nick Brooke, can you pass this along to the powers that be... perhaps an incorrect box was checked during export.

SDLeary

• Like 1

I'm getting mixed results with the sheets, but Edge on Windows seems to work.

I have noticed that there is a problem with the Traits though: you can input value of 20 (or higher) or Zero, but they record as 19 and 1 respectively when you click on the opposite value.

21 hours ago, Primo Cavaliere said:

The auto-calculating doesn't seem to work

Is this for the Derived Characteristics?  You need to hit the "=" for the sheet to perform the calculation.

For the horses you need to choose the type, then click on another field.

• 3 weeks later...