Chalana Arroy Penance

On 7/28/2024 at 12:09 AM, Squaredeal Sten said:

Relevant facts: The Slept were trollkin and the killers were elves (Aldryami).   So the Aldryami are unlikely to feel shame or to outlaw the killers.  To them, trollkin are just Eaters,  Uz of any kind are hereditary enemies, with low or zero life prices too.

Therefore  I  doubt that the lapsed Chalana Arroy  will have the support of the Forest in making amends by damaging the killers.

As I see it. the lapsed CA is the one to make amends and it will require great ingenuity to shuffle that off onto another party. 

Not to imply that someone on this forum might not display that ingenuity.

Exile the miscreant healers to Prax, where the living conditions are just awful.  Make them heal ungrateful and demented savages who worship the god of butchers, only seem to only eat meat and cover themselves in rancid fat.  Have the exiles rationing water and unable to bathe regularly.  Let them wake up with sand in their bedsheets just to try to talk down a berserk Stormbull who fumbled his sense chaos yet again.  😄

Edited by Darius West

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2024 at 1:13 AM, Darius West said:

Exile the miscreant healers to Prax, where the living conditions are just awful.  Make them heal ungrateful and demented savages who worship the god of butchers, only seem to only eat meat and cover themselves in rancid fat.  Have the exiles rationing water and unable to bathe regularly.  Let them wake up with sand in their bedsheets just to try to talk down a berserk Stormbull who fumbled his sense chaos yet again.  😄

I'll save that in case there is a repeated offense.  Though I don't think anyone elf can survive on a meat diet.

Actually in Prax there should be a small CA hospital, IIRC at The Paps.  Which has water.  I like the berserk Storm Bull idea though, since we have a SB in the party. But he doesn't yet berserk.  A little character development us in order before the party can melt down that way.

Edited by Squaredeal Sten
Spelling / typing

Just need to get that POW stat up - 

StormBull: Grants Chalana Arroy worshipers the chance to bring a warrior out of the effects of the Berserker spell. The chances for success are equal to POW×5 for a healer.

I kind of like the idea of it being an inverse bull-dancing performance where the healer is able to slow down the berserker on each pass with a judicious sidestep and veil drag, guided by the goddess. 

• Haha 1