You know you're a gamer when.....

Agentorange

You go on vacations but you always make your first stop the local game store....

PK Games, I'm an 11A now, but I used to be an 11B1PB4...and that's not where the name actually came from...it was from a Shadowrun novel 2XS by Nigel Findley...

So, if you're in Germany...172nd SIB??

-STS

You go on vacations but you always make your first stop the local game store....

PK Games, I'm an 11A now, but I used to be an 11B1PB4...and that's not where the name actually came from...it was from a Shadowrun novel 2XS by Nigel Findley...

So, if you're in Germany...172nd SIB??

-STS

JMRC Operations Group out of Hohenfels. I did my time down range with the 55th Combat Camera out of Fort Meade, Maryland. Now I document training here in the "BOX". Hoping to get back to the 55th within the year.

I'll see you there...3HBCT/1CD...heading back around December...Mosul or Baghdad....4th tour!!

Too bad I'm not a D&D Character...I'd have to be like 12th level by now...

:focus:

When you wonder what level you are because trying to figure out your stats and skill % is too much work.

When you wonder why you are working for somebody who is obviously a substandard character with poor stats and low skills...

-STS

• 1 month later...

...You regularly carry a "travel size" dicebag in your backpack/briefcase/purse/etc. "just in case you need them."

I'll note that in the most recent Harry Dresden book by Jim Butcher, Harry not only has his dice bag on him (they've mentioned he occasionally plays RPGs in the past, ever since he met the group of gamers-cum-werewolves), it ends up being a fairly important plot point...