TDM are Retiring the RQ Archives,

soltakss

In case anyone did not see the message on The RPG Site, The Design Mechanism are retiring the RQ Archives this weekend, so anyone who wants the $1 supplements should buy then now.

Just to let people know, we'll be retiring the RQ Archives, which is where all the old $1 PDFs are available, this coming weekend (17/18th Jan). We're looking at streamlining the RQ trademark which is currently split over MRQ, MRQ2 and RQ6. Although we could, in theory, keep these titles on DTRPG forever, this is part of a wider brand evaluation for both RQ and Glorantha.

So if you want to get these PDFs from the RQ Archives, do so now because they won't be around for much longer.

and 

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...

I just assumed that because it was MRQ2 Elric then it would have been included.

I cannot find any MRQ2 Elric pdfs on DrivethruRPG or on the Mongoose website, so I just assumed that perhaps they would of been in these files.

Well it seems I missed the boat much longer ago than I thought...

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I just assumed that because it was MRQ2 Elric then it would have been included.

I cannot find any MRQ2 Elric pdfs on DrivethruRPG or on the Mongoose website, so I just assumed that perhaps they would of been in these files.

Well it seems I missed the boat much longer ago than I thought...

No, the deal we had with Mongoose was limited to Glorantha and generic titles. Licensed titles like Elric weren't part of that for obvious reasons. Since the Elric license has now lapsed, no one has the rights to sell any of the Mongoose Elric PDFs which is why they've disappeared from view. They've been out of circulation for about a year, I think.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png