[Star Wars] Spaceship Stats

clarence

There is now a small PDF booklet in Downloads detailing some of the iconic Star Wars spaceships. Stats for the BRP Starships/BRP Space rules are included for X-Wings, Millenium Falcon, Star Destroyers among others. 

All modules are listed for each ship, to make them easy to tweak. Hit locations have been calculated for most of them. Hopefully all this will be useful to show how the ship building rules work. You will need BRP Starships (available in Downloads) to make sense of the stats. 

If your game is set in another universe, they might still useful as is or to use as templates. 

Please let me know what you think. All comments welcome. 

Written by Colin Brett & Clarence Redd

• Like 7

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

Hi Clarence,

Sorry I wasn't in touch earlier - things have been a bit hectic around here lately. I like the work you and Chase have done on the layout and illustrations. It matches the BRP Starships layout, which ties the whole line together.

Nice work!

Colin

PS: Thanks for the name drop.

Edited by ColinBrett
  • Like 1

Thanks Colin! Your contribution was very valuable - I don't think the capital ships had been there without you. 

@Atgxtg: Aha, yes. Instead of adding another two modules (which seemed unreasonably bulky compared to the rest), damage has been doubled instead. That's assuming they always fire at the same target with at least two lasers though. 

• Like 1

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

Ah, I see. I think I'll take a look at the rules and see if I can find a more elegant way to do the same thing. Just to give them 4 weapons. 

BTW, are you free to work on a project I have in mind? Basically I'm working on a variant RPG, but need someone else to bounce ideas off of. It helps to get another set of eyes on things, and to see what works, what is easy to grasp and what isn't. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Okay. My bad. I know I wrote something up for that. I'll go dig up my notes. Off the top of my head it was similar to rapid fire. That is there was a bonus to hit and a die roll to see if you got multiple hits. 

If I remember correctly there was something I wanted to do to the cost scale, too. If I can just remember what the problem was...

• Like 1

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.