Trifletraxor

Glorantha Links

The Gloranthan link list with links to gloranthan content on the web. The grand official Glorantha website on top, followed by by recent activity or very high content sites below, with a list of older fansites certainly also worth exploring below. Links to publications and fanzines are found in the Glorantha Publications thread and have been excluded from this list. Very low activity message groups have also been excluded.

Please post in this thread if you find a Glorantha website missing from this list!

Note that to keep this thread focused on the link list, all but the latest posts will be hidden after they have been responded to.

Broken links last checked August 2019, marked links will be removed if websites are still unavailable on the next check. 

Edited by Trifletraxor
19.08.19 Pruned broken links that have stayed down, marked 3 new ones.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MasterGollum said:

Can we as well post pages in other languages?

I didn't mean to make you feel like you couldn't post, I was just enquiring! You should post in whatever language you want

2 hours ago, MasterGollum said:

Is it an English restricted list? Can we as well post pages in other languages?

If you mention the language in the header and/or in the tags, it should be fine to post in other languages. We have had a few German language interchanges already.

For fairness' sake, you might give a short English language abstract, and otherwise Google Translate has improved a lot. Your chaos hell material reads quite well in automated translation.

I was not meaning to post in the forum. The Glorantha Links in this thread doesn't have any page in other languages than English (or at least I have not noticed anyone). Just wondering if it was intended or if it's open to other contributions. I was not implying anything with that, just trying to do a fair question. Runeblogger has a nice blog, he posts from time to time Gloranthan content. There are also a few pages of interest in Finnish and French.

I noticed also several dead links. Maybe it needs a little clean up.

51 minutes ago, MasterGollum said:

I was not meaning to post in the forum. The Glorantha Links in this thread doesn't have any page in other languages than English (or at least I have not noticed anyone). Just wondering if it was intended or if it's open to other contributions. I was not implying anything with that, just trying to do a fair question. Runeblogger has a nice blog, he posts from time to time Gloranthan content. There are also a few pages of interest in Finnish and French.

I noticed also several dead links. Maybe it needs a little clean up.

I've restricted it to english to keep the maintenance of the list as easy as possible. If some of the mods would like to take over responsibility for it and expand it to other languages I would be happy with that, I'd like to keep it as simple as possible. I've removed the broken links that were broken during the last check-up and marked the new ones that appear broken. 

• Like 1