Trifletraxor

Glorantha Links

The Gloranthan link list with links to gloranthan content on the web. The grand official Glorantha website on top, followed by by recent activity or very high content sites below, with a list of older fansites certainly also worth exploring below. Links to publications and fanzines are found in the Glorantha Publications thread and have been excluded from this list. Very low activity message groups have also been excluded.

Please post in this thread if you find a Glorantha website missing from this list!

Note that to keep this thread focused on the link list, all but the latest posts will be hidden after they have been responded to.

Broken links last checked May 2019, marked links will be removed if websites are still unavailable on the next check. 

Edited by Trifletraxor
Checked for broken links, removed and added some site
  • Like 3

On 7/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Different Games said:

My campaign site: http://commonworlds.org

I think I have the longest continuously running HW/HQ game in the world. Same campaign since late 1999.

I didn't get past the index page. Are previous pages restricted to those who are logged in or something? If it's fixed I'll add the site to the link list. 

On 8/21/2018 at 3:17 PM, PhilHibbs said:

Added!

On 3/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, Bill the barbarian said:

Anyone know if Jamie Revell's site has disappeared/moved/got illuminated?

Cheers

Illuminated. Removed now. 

On 4/30/2019 at 5:10 PM, borbetomagnus said:

Is there a Runequest / Glorantha Discord group, channel, or topic?

Pose the question in the RuneQuest or Glorantha forum, or search for it. I've dropped all message groups due to low activity. 

Sorry for the late response here, had forgot to check "Notify me of replies". Done now, so should respond faster going forward! ;)