M-SPACE 1.1 is Coming

clarence

As some of you may have seen, the scenario REFLUX will be released in about 10 days - but that is not all! At the same time, we will release a 1.1 update to M-SPACE. 

The big thing here is not in the content however. Only a few small changes and additions have been made. The main feature is colour printing and a more durable binding. These are two of the most requested features among our players. 

And the good thing is, the price will not be much higher than for black and white. To pull this off, we had to track down a talented print-on-demand publisher here in Sweden. They offer something Lulu cannot do: print just a selection of pages in colour. With Lulu, it's either or, which means much higher prices. 

Just as for REFLUX, this will result in higher shipping costs for some of you. And that's why we have kept down the price of the book. The total cost will be very competitive. 

But we will still offer a black and white version through Lulu. And of course a PDF at DriveThruRPG. 

I'm very proud of this version. The print quality is amazing. Matthias Utomo's artwork really shines and the sturdier binding feels great. 

I hope you will enjoy it too. 

Changes in content:
- Two appendixes: updated starship design walkthrough and starship combat examples. Both will be available as free downloads from our website. 
- Keeping track of ammunition. Covering the most frequent question I've got since the release. 

• Like 2

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

7 hours ago, clarence said:

Yes, the PDF will be updated too. However, I'm not sure yet how to handle the actual downloads - I'll be back with more information on that. 

Does that mean those who have bought the book already will get a free PDF upgrade?

• Like 1