Intro Adventure

Aprewett

Hi

Is there a intro adventure for HQ/G that people could recommend? I only have 2 players, of which one has played a little Fate with me. I bought the New Beginnings adventure but now I am older and wiser realise that it's not for this rules system so could have inaccuracies. It would be great if there was one for The Coming Storm as that is where we are going.

ps; I may have missed one as I am still soaking like a sponge.

allan

6 hours ago, Aprewett said:

I bought the New Beginnings adventure but now I am older and wiser realise that it's not for this rules system so could have inaccuracies.

The D101 Glorantha Adventures 1: New Beginnings? That's for HQ2, and the HQ:G ruleset is identical apart from what happens when dice rolls are tied, so there shouldn't be any inaccuracies in the book that would affect using HQ:G.

When this question came up before not too long ago, the New Beginnings book was a recommended one. Also Chasing Kites from the old HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha (HQ1) rulebook. Also Return to Apple Lane

• Like 1

On 05/04/2017 at 9:34 AM, Aprewett said:

Hi

Is there a intro adventure for HQ/G that people could recommend? I only have 2 players, of which one has played a little Fate with me. I bought the New Beginnings adventure but now I am older and wiser realise that it's not for this rules system so could have inaccuracies. It would be great if there was one for The Coming Storm as that is where we are going.

ps; I may have missed one as I am still soaking like a sponge.

allan

The 11 Lights, The Coming Storm's campaign book, opens with some beginning scenarios. I'm trying to get that into your hands as soon as I can

• Like 2