[download]A Magic World Character Sheet

Chaot

Just readjusted Intelligence, Power and Charisma, as they were not lined up right. Thinking about getting rid of the categories under Background and listing a couple of them like I did with Acquaintances.

Edit: Also realigned Sorcery on the back page so it works better with the image.

Edited by Chaot
  • Like 1

70/420

Great questions. Weapon styles is lifted from RQ3. I had always had a problem with how weapons worked in the main rules but have never been thrilled with the house rules I came up with to tweak them. Then I read RQ# and the combat section was a bit of a revelation.

Brawn and Finesse are a house rule I started using a long time ago. There was a phase in which all my players were making huge bruisers for that damage bonus. I got tired of all Fafhrds and no Mousers, so I split the damage bonus. Brawn is determined with Strength and Size as normal. Finesse is Strength and Dexterity, and can be added to light and short weapons.

Fonts: CelticHand, StienAntik, Moon Flower Bold, Camelot, Colwell, Bibliotheque, Atlantix Pro

That's a lot of fonts!

70/420

Thank You.

Oh yeah. That's a mash up between Rod's Classic Fantasy and Snead's Nephilim magic system (the sympathetic magic bonus bits). It goes along with some enchanting rules, which I should post some time for feed back. They seem to work though they are probably a bit more overpowered than people prefer.

Lucky items come from here.

https://basicroleplaying.org/topic/2374-lucky-trinkets-heirlooms-and-named-items/

70/420