Horns! - more new art for 13AG

MOB

Here's some more art we recently shared with the 13th Age in Glorantha Kickstarter backers.

Consulting our Thanatar Catechism, we're told that priests of Atyar are known as Horns. The acolyte of Atyar is by Rich Longmore. She's wielding at least one magic-blasting head, and will be accompanied by several spot-illo Thanatari heads!

58f98a6685e07_ScreenShot2017-04-20at9_32_39am.png.38f9dd824595de554c9a3e377bd7563c.png

Meanwhile, Storm Bull lowers his own horns to charge the horns of Chaos. This Eternal Battle rune by Kalin Kadiev will be in the Storm Bull berserker section of the classes chapter. Kalin is doing a bunch of other illuminated runes, most of which are appearing in the heroquest gifts section of chapter 3. 

fca3df6bdd721e5474d86b27a3197838_original.jpg.dd1700581660c87cc0445ac550f6e6be.jpg

More art in future updates!

• Like 11

Cool, very evocative and ancient looking, great stuff

However I still think this book needs to be called 'Glorantha D20' as '13th Age Glorantha' just feels odd given it is set in a Third Age Glorantha.  'Glorantha D20' just works better I think.

Anyway, the artwork looks good!

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

33 minutes ago, Mankcam said:

However I still think this book needs to be called 'Glorantha D20' as '13th Age Glorantha' just feels odd given it is set in a Third Age Glorantha.  'Glorantha D20' just works better I think.

I haven't played 13A, but I understand it's more-different the 3.x/PF SRD's than most versions of BRP are from one another...  So that would work less-well (for the 13A/d20 audiences) as a descriptive/accurate title.

I do agree that "13th Age in Glorantha" set at the juncture of the 3rd/4th Ages is... ummm... incongruous.  :blink:

C'es ne pas un .sig