Gen Con 2017

heathd666

27 minutes ago, heathd666 said:

thats cool i usually go all 4 days for me its a 10 minute walk and im at the convention center. if you are in town you should try the kentucky fried gamers events on wednesday as well

That's cool, thanks for the tip, if I am in town on Wednesday, I'll check it out. I am an hour north, so it's not out of the way, but parking is a pain.

i believe there is only you running mythras this year however some one on the G+ forum said they had submitted a event and awaited approval and i am probably submitting "A Gift from Shamash"  to run there so mayby there are more in the que just havent been submitted yet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heathd666 said:

submitted it for 5pm wednesday, hopefully thats a good time and ill get a full table it would be nice to help spread the Mythras love :)

Are you sure it was Wednesday? That is the 16th trade day. GenCon is 17-21st. 

• 2 weeks later...

At GenCon  Starting On Friday 10AM 4hr and Continuing on Saturday 6:00Pm 4hr Will be ruining a extended Luther Arkwright With toned down PG version for My Own Children 10 - 15 years old and there Friends there is two spots open. So if there any Parent kid combos that would like to join thees Games let me know.  

On Friday 4PM there 5 tickets open Not sure why maybe bad timing. But would love to see this fill up.

Game ID:
RPG17111151

Gaming Group 
/ Company:

Short Description:
A trade delegation of the Ukrainian Imperial Government is en-route to London to negotiate a critical trade deal with the British Empire. With an assassination attempt on the duke a likelihood.
Long Description:
Archduke Kovalenko and a trade delegation of the Ukrainian Imperial Government is en-route to London to negotiate a critical trade deal with the British Empire. W.O.T.A.N has predicted a high chance of Disruptor involvement with an assassination attempt on the duke a likelihood. Working undercover the characters must board the Ukrainian Airship ‘Empress Katerina’ in a bid to uncover the Disruptor plot and ensure Archduke Kovalenko and the other VIP passengers reach London safely. But is everyone who they seem? Are there Crimean Separatists on board? Is there a wider plot to be uncovered? Only Valhalla’s finest can find out…
Game System:
Rules Edition:
Luther Arkwright
Minimum 
Number of Players:
Maximum 
Number of Players:
Minimum Age:
Mature (18+)
Experience Required:
None (You've never played before - rules will be taught)
Materials Provided:
Yes, materials are provided for this game. You do not need to bring your own.
Start Date & Time:
Duration:
4.5 hours
End Date & Time:
Friday at 8:30 PM
GM(s):

Email Address 
for more information:
Tournament:
No, this is not a tournament.
Cost:
$6.00

Additional Details
AA-Active
Gen Con comments:

Attendee Registration:
Yes, they can register for this round without having played in any other events
Preferred Date and Time:
2017/08/18 04:00 PM
Start date:
2017/08/18 04:00 PM
End date:
2017/08/18 08:30 PM
Gamemaster(s):

Message to Registered Players:
But is everyone who they seem? Are there Crimean Separatists on board? Is there a wider plot to be uncovered? Only Valhalla’s finest can find out… This is a Luther Arkwright: Roleplaying Across the Parallels adventure. If you would like to make your own PC

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sadly we won't be there.

Unless you've regularly exhibited before, there's a waiting list for booths, and some of the booths are tucked away in corners of the trade hall where few people venture. This makes it difficult to cover one's costs and, without a full team of people to manage the booth, a hell of a lot of hard work.

We'll be there in spirit.

I'm sure there will be some retailers with our games, but there won't be a dedicated presence from us.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Thanks for asking, heathd666, but Old Bones won't be there, either.  I, too, cannot justify the costs.  Besides, I have so many projects to write for you... :-D

Our latest Horror Fantasy adventure has arrived.  Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!