BRP's Bright Future

Atgxtg

Wow, I've been away for a bit, and I noticed that there are quite a few BRP products in the works now, and quite a few more files in the Downloads section.:thumb:

Guess we don't happy to worry about BRP disappearing anytime soon!:D

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Which two supplements are you guys talking about? I went to Chaosium's website and found 'Ashes to Ashes' and 'Berlin (#?)' as downloadable pdfs, but didn't see anything for paper publication. I'm hoping for more spells, and powers, that kind of thing...

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Which two supplements are you guys talking about? I went to Chaosium's website and found 'Ashes to Ashes' and 'Berlin (#?)' as downloadable pdfs, but didn't see anything for paper publication. I'm hoping for more spells, and powers, that kind of thing...

Those are the two supplements currently available. The printed version of each isn't available yet.

The supplements seem to be slowly trickling in and Chaosium is selling them as pdfs while the hard copies are being printed.