RQG materials, need opinions

sufiazafran

Hello everyone,

It is my first time writing in this forum. I am writing this message because I am writing diverse materials about Glorantha blending, adapting and developing different sources such as articles from the fanzines Ye Book of Tentacles, Tradetalk and Tales of the Reaching Moon with up to date materials such as The Guide to Glorantha or the Stafford Library. The thing is that I need someone to review my materials because I don't know if I am missing important details or not, so I need someone more knowledgeable to give me a second opinion.
I inform you in advance that everything is written in Spanish, in case that may be a problem. Keep in mind that all are incomplete works that I update daily, well more like thrice a week.

here's a dropbox link with all my materials:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1bl6lr46ipfzfkm/AAAKveg8TITMuv08H-slDOdYa?dl=0

These are the materials I am working on right now:

Afinidades rúnicas: the set of rules I use for the runic affinities, including the use of the chaos rune.

La tercera profecía: a campaign settled around the Kingdom of War in 1620 that tells events that precede the War against War.

Los hsunchen: an article about the hsunchen with systems to make them more colourful and fun to play.

Notas Glorantha: an adaptation of RQ6 rules for the Glorantha setting.

Resumen magia: a mash-up of third and sixth edition rules I use for magic.

El hijo pródigo (now a part of Cuentos apócrifos): a tale about the first owner of the Magic rune and how it ended up in the hands of Arachne Solara.

Edited by sufiazafran
  • Like 1

That link only leads to any user's own file page, and then complains that the folders don't exist. You would need to make the content of that folder public, but if there are copyrighted sources rather than collections of quotes, that would cause legal problems.

But then my Spanish is non-existent, and my Latin isn't what it used to be any more, either, so any activity other than skimming the text inferring the meaning from similar languages would be impossible to me.

• Haha 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis