Third Hand Illumination Town

Egg-Magnus

2 hours ago, theconfusingeel said:

it’s like real life, so I doubt that zany kind of magic exists after the hero wars

Someone stopped pumping all those psychedelics into the water supply. We all came down. But we still got flashbacks.

NOTORIOUS VØID CULTIST

1 hour ago, John Biles said:

He did say that, but there's no logical reason why spirit magic and sorcery would go away, unless other disasters eliminate them.

In fact, Sorcery (logic based) should even be reinforced.

14 hours ago, John Biles said:

He did say that, but there's no logical reason why spirit magic and sorcery would go away, unless other disasters eliminate them.

I guess after the gods died the world was remade without magic, or maybe contact between the middleworld and the other world was cut off, idk

• Like 1

Elric at the end of time was an interesting solution to this dilemma. 

The sorcerous antihero Elric finds himself in a fantastic realm where gravity is warped for the convenience of the locals, and casual miracles are everywhere.

He immediately recognises the inhabitants as the gods of chaos, knowing them by name. Which immensely confuses the people he names, because they are scientists, not chaos gods.

23 hours ago, theconfusingeel said:

I remember Hearing that somebody asked Greg what the fourth age of glorantha(so the time after the hero wars) looked like and he said it's like real life, so I doubt that any kind of magic exists after the hero wars

Given who we are talking about, you really ought to reassess that conclusion.