Glorantha Games 2019: Two days to go!

pookie

With just two days to go, there are still spaces left for Glorantha Games, the one-day gaming event in Birmingham dedicated to RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha, HeroQuest, and 13th Age Glorantha. Suitable for both dedicated Gloranthaphiles and those new to the world of Glorantha, we are running twenty games and a charity raffle with all monies going to Shelter.

Now with added helmet (and some really great raffle prizes).

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/gloranthan-games-2019-tickets-51814039186

Congratulations on a successful GLORANTHA GAMES one day convention in Birmingham, UK yesterday!

The 70 attendees raised over £800 for charity. Joy Phillips won the KHAN OF KHANS tournament. And Callum was excited to win HQG in the raffle - he’s currently running D&D at school so this will be something new to try (and his dad won the Cult of Chaos RUNEQUEST contest too!)

IMG_8164.thumb.jpg.c1f38cd03bcb1bf2f9458dd1b7f3d270.jpg

IMG_8165.thumb.jpg.8fac5dd549bd23bc827e11ee60f43882.jpg

IMG_8163.thumb.jpg.049c082a8318ce0610746eedd73ac737.jpg

• Like 1

I took part vicariously by reading the Facebook posts that came thick and fast throughout the day.

Maybe next time it won't clash with an operation so I can make it.

Glad to see that people enjoyed it. I know the organisers were not sure if it would be a success and were surprised that it sold out and filled up so many times.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here