This came moseying down the trail today...

MOB

This came moseying down the trail today... an advance copy of the next release for DOWN DARKER TRAILS! The rest are on their way by ship, and will be in the corral soon.

(But if you have a hankerin' right now for more horrors and terrors of the Old West, go buy the SHADOWS OVER STILLWATER PDF from Chaosium and you'll get the full price of the PDF off the cost of the physical book when it arrives - https://www.chaosium.com/shadows-over-stillwater-pdf)

• Like 3

I picked up Down Darker Trails more or less on a whim at SPIEL fair last year. And boy, did it turn out to be such a treasure of a book for Old West background and folklore!

Exhibit A above will definitely follow suit this year.

Btw, I just love the layout of all the new Chaosium products I‘ve seen so far. It‘s very high production value, and it pleases the eye (at least of this beholder). 🤩

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Look what just rode into town! SHADOWS OVER STILLWATER, our new full-color hardback release for DOWN DARKER TRAILS. 
Available from the Chaosium booth at UK Games Expo, and now that it's in all three of our warehouses (USA, Australia, UK) will be up on Chaosium.com soon!

1509545489_ImagefromiOS(12).thumb.jpg.d88326a5836de835f9dd7d6eca1bffb8.jpg

• Like 4