[LFP] [13G] 13th Age Glorantha—Heroes of Dragon Pass

Thank you! I've confirmed that you have to be logged in to Roll20 to see the page. I tried in an Incognito window and got the same error. So I signed in and it showed me the page. 

I don't think there's anything I can do about this Roll20 behaviour. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One of my players has had to drop out because Real Life means he can't make the game time. So I'm recruiting more players again. Please follow the LFG link in the first post and post in the Recruitment Thread there. Now at 3rd level with 17 adventures done. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m recruiting again. Two players in USA time zones got character generation done but haven’t been able to make any sessions. C’est la vie. 
The party is 4th level, 24 adventures done, Storm Bull, Rebel, Zorak Zorani, Monk, Ranger. If you’re in a time zone suitable for Sydney time, please consider trying it. 

• 1 year later...

I’m recruiting again. The Zorak Zoran Uz had to drop out because of work, and the Storm Bull Durulz had to drop out for personal reasons. 
The party is now 6th level, 38 adventures done, Wizard, Rebel, Ranger, Storm Voice, Monk. Next adventure is at Whitewall! 
if you’re in a time zone suitable for Sydney time, please consider trying it. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks to change of work circumstances for some players I am recruiting for my 13th Age Glorantha game Heroes of Dragon Pass.
No knowledge of 13th Age or Glorantha is required.
The 13th Age Glorantha rules that aren't covered by the 13th Age SRD are in the game Handouts.
It runs on alternate Thursdays at 19:00+10:00 Sydney time for 2 hours usually.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/169890/heroes-of-dragon-pass

• 6 months later...