13G material now permitted on Jonstown Compendium

MOB

• MOB featured and pinned this topic

N.B. @MOB --

You will probably want to update  https://support.drivethrurpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036896591-Jonstown-Compendium-Content-Guidelines  which currently (mis-)states:

What can’t I use in my Jonstown Compendium product?

• Rules from 13th Age Glorantha (note: we hope to be able to include 13th Age Glorantha in the Jonstown Compendium at a later date).

And...

What types of content are prohibited?

• Rules from 13th Age Glorantha (note: we hope to be able to include 13th Age Glorantha in the Jonstown Compendium at a later date).

C'es ne pas un .sig

1 hour ago, g33k said:

N.B. @MOB --

You will probably want to update  https://support.drivethrurpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036896591-Jonstown-Compendium-Content-Guidelines  which currently (mis-)states:

And...

Yes, we are doing an update of the Guidelines. But in the meantime, feel free to start creating 13G materials for the Jonstown Compendium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Craig N said:

Little surprised to see the Guidelines still haven't been updated.

Yeah...  The new forum software really emphasizes this, as it explicitly calls this out as  "4 months later..."

C'es ne pas un .sig

• 2 months later...

As I am working on something for Jonstown Compendium that incudes some 13th Age Glorantha Classes, I thought I would check on what was allowed. I received an excellent reply from MOB but the quoting is unreadable, so I have put the questions and answers below.

I thought I should post it here, in case anyone else was thinking of doing something similar.

1. Are we Ok to include 13th Age Glorantha material in a Jonstown Compendium supplement?

2. Should we include the Open Game License from 13th Age Glorantha p 5 in a Jonstown Compendium supplement?

3. Can we convert 13th Age Glorantha classes to RuneQuestish rules as part of a Jonstown Compendium supplement?

4. Can we convert 13th Age Glorantha classes to QuestWorlds rules as part of a Jonstown Compendium supplement?

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

Edited by soltakss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here